1. Methods have been sought and then qualified by research , investigation, examination and onsite participation on the Strathclyde as effective and as described in the literature available in "downloads" .
2. Marine Engineers, Structural Engineers and Naval Architects advice on implements deployment and use are under review. An implement has been designed and is being drawn as "broken down" parts for fabrication,
3. The Federal Government via the Federal Member for Lyne (Taree) and the Minister for Defence arranged the loan of equipment at the request of residents of Old Bar, local land owners, local oyster farmers and recreational boaters seeking relief from the damage occuring to the environment there.
4. Funding that is sustainable and progressive has been secured, the limit that the funding can progress to is a challenge indeed with a sustainable and progressive strategy requiring a longer term vision on creating income for acquiring of required additional equipment.
5. All relevent documentation and reports are being compliled for inclusion on this site.
6. All insurances have been secured via ************* for research activities. pending complience
7. A number of participants have been trained to "Coxswains " standard and continue to gain knowledge and experience in Marine matters. These will be supervised by retired and experienced in all circumstances "Master V" qualified water police.
8. A boat has been serviced by HVTEC and Graham Sankster and ( with reference to the past maintaining contractors TENIX) been passed as being ready for service.
9 A strategy for progression is being constantly thought of as the difficulties associated with mitigation and adaption on coastlines, navigation channels, beachs and estuaries will be ever increasing at a far greater rate than the ability for authorities to respond in a pre-emptive way..